Apr 4, 2015
From vintage-style body colors to chunky vintage necks and more, the Classic series captures the essence of old-school Fender, with the options of supercharged circuitry and mods of a true 21st-century instrument.
For guitarists who must have original-era Strat sound, look and feel, the Classic Series ’60s Stratocaster Lacquer epitomizes the instrument during its second decade, when musicians used it to conjure and create electrifying sounds never before imagined or experienced. Everything about it takes you back to a wildly creative time when rock music came into its own—from surf to psychedelia and more - and players started to discover in earnest just what a phenomenal instrument the Stratocaster really was. Now available in limited quantities in beautiful Daphne Blue or Surf Green, each with painted matching headstock.
- Three-color Sunburst nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Maple neck with “C” profile and early-’60s “small” headstock
- 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets
- Vintage-style single-coil Stratocaster pickups with staggered pole pieces
- Modern five-way pickup switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
AVAILABLE NOW AT GOODGUYS FOR $899